skip to navigation |
skip to content
LifeWorks - A Resource Just for You
The LifeWorks program provides personal and professional resources you and your family can use every day.
User ID: sodexo Password: lifeworks
LifeWorks Highlights for April
- Do 10-Minute Workouts Pay Off?
- Healthy Work Lunches for Under $5
- Podcast: Decluttering Your Life -- With warmth and humor, Gail Blanke, motivational speaker, life coach, and bestselling author of Throw Out Fifty Things, shares tips on how to get rid of the “life plaque” we’ve all allowed to build up and step into the next and greatest phase of life.
- Can’t Sleep? Sleep specialist Dr. Gregg Jacobs describes some of the most important ones in a new CD, Sleep Well: Proven Techniques for Getting a Good Night's Sleep.
- Web Discussion: Project Management Tips on Thursday, April 25th, 2013 at 1 pm EST (12 pm CST, 11 am MST, 10 am PST). Look for more information on the LifeWorks’ home page.
- Feeling stressed? Visit the Calm Room to relax and refocus.
- NEW: Food and Fitness Blog -- Check out the “Tweets and Blogs” feature in the bottom center of the home page
- Is there life after a divorce?
- Is there a difference between depression and sadness?
- Should 3rd graders play video games?
- How much will college tuition cost in 2018?
- Can someone help decide whether my mother needs assisted living, home health care, or nursing care?
- How can I get out of debt?
- How can I find child care for my baby?
- I have a legal question that I need help with?
LifeWorks can help with these questions and much more!
LifeWorks offers FREE confidential counseling to full-time (non-temporary and non-union) employees and family members. Counselors can help you research many topics for you. The Web site also offers resources, moderated chats, podcasts, and workshops on a large number of topics. Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Worried About Kids and Bullying?
From preschool to high school, almost every child deals with bullies at some point - at school, in their neighborhood or even online. It can be hard for parents to know how to help their child. And often children are reluctant to tell their parents what's going on. If you're worried about bullying, LifeWorks has resources to help you.
- Caregivers Marketplace: Provides rebates and discounts on many products for older and disabled family members, including products for nutrition, incontinence, bathing, wound prevention, mobility, and aids to independent living, and home medication.
- Gold Violin: An online store that features products for seniors from ergonomic gardening tools to large print items.
- iCan Health Coaching: Improve your effectiveness at work, home and in life with this personal health coaching program, which can help you lose weight, quit smoking, reduce stress and much more.
- LifeWorks Online Legal Resources: A convenient and comprehensive legal resource with easy access to a network of local attorneys within your community, assistance with legal needs through a legal library that contains articles, FAQs, guides, and legal forms as well as an online "will" tool that provides valuable information and guidance in drafting a will, final arrangements memorandum, living will, and financial power of attorney.
- LifeWorks Employee Discount Program: Save up to 60% on products and services ranging from electronics to floral delivery to travel. Enter the LifeWorks site and click on Employee Discount Program in the upper right margin.
- Discounted Services: take advantage of discounts on tutoring, identity theft protection and Lifeline (personal response and support service). Enter the LifeWorks site and click on the links at the bottom of the screen on the left.
- Comfort Keepers®: Quality, loving in-home care. Sodexo employees can receive a 5% discount on companionship and personal care services provided by Comfort Keepers. If you or a loved on are in need of in-home care services, go to www.LifeWorks.com > Employee Discount Program > Local Deals.
WEB address: www.lifeworks.com
Request your user ID and Password from your manager.