skip to navigation |
skip to content
| skip to search box
Learn more about your rights...
At Sodexo, we are committed to providing you with information about your rights as an employee under federal laws. The following notices may be viewed, printed, and/or downloaded to your computer.
General Federal Labor Laws
- Job Safety and Health Protection English | Spanish
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law English | Spanish
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) / Federal Minimum Wage English | Spanish
- Employee Rights for Workers with Disabilities / Special Minimum Wage English | Spanish
- Your Rights Under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) English | Spanish
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) English | N/A
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act English | Spanish
National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) – Employee Rights under the NLRA
U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) – Employee Rights under the NLRA
If you have any questions, please contact your Manager or Human Resources representative.